The site of Bubblius - Pokémon Bubblegum RPG
Hello!

Looks like you haven't joined yet, or you haven't logged in.

Look around, see if you like the place, and join!

~Gallade!

The site of Bubblius - Pokémon Bubblegum RPG

Welcome to Pokémon Bubblegum! This RPG is all about Pokémon role playing! Create a trainer, create pokémon, Enjoy!

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Curing Amnesia?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Leki
Rookie Trainer

Character sheet
Items:
Money: $45, 400
Pokéballs: 6 pokéballs, 1 ultraball, 1 masterball

PostSubject: Re: Curing Amnesia?!   Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:37 pm

[it would help if you went in turn so my character could respond...I'm moving, so can't always respond daily atm...]

Shilo growled, clenching her teeth together at the ignorant Riolu's taunting. Her body became fiercely hot, and could easily evaporate any water that would come too near her. "You know you're just an annoying pest?!" she snapped at Mario. She closed her eyes, inhaling deeply to try to calm down, but it was clear from the blaze at the end of her tail she was greatly agitated.

[So what, should we all just fill it out then vote on it? If so:

Name: Gallagher [Team Gallagher] ...it means 'Eager Aide'
BG Story: [Since I can only give Shilo's part to this...] Shilo was the only girl of four children. Her brothers naturally picked on her, except for her younger one who was born differently also, being born a Dratini instead of a Charvitar. Shilo grew tough, and a bit hot headed from her brother's teasing, and trying to protect her younger brother. This shaped her to be the fearless being she is now a day. She met the other team members after a run-in at a shoal cave near the beach with a few bully Pokemon. She then helped to retrieve Bubblius' memory after a bump on the head rendered him with amnesia.

Also...I kind of want to change Shilo's name to Aithne X3 it means 'little fire'...maybe we can incorporate a 'name changer' sort of like a name rater where you can request a different name, 'based on your character' to better fit them or something...I'll go into it more if you ask...]

Shilo

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokemonz/forumotion.net
Gallade!
Owner
Owner

Character sheet
Items:
Money: $5,593
Pokéballs: 5 pokéballs, 2 ultra balls, 3 Master balls

PostSubject: Re: Curing Amnesia?!   Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:39 am

(Hmm, yeah, someone could be in Treasure Town, and no, one person from the team has to write and post it... I'll do it?)

Bubblius moved a bit away from Shilo, he didn't want to getburnt... The flame looked big and hot...

If we're gonna make an Exploration team, I'll have to keep those two apart... Sigh.... Bubblius thought to himself.

(Wait, you stole my X3! :O XD (three faces in one sentences, ahuh!))

[Name: Ero (Means Difference, since our character's are very different)

BG Story: Bubblius was born into a large family of around 10 uncle's and aunt's, but is only child, he was raised up with everything he wanted, but is very kind and giving despite this upbringing. He met Shilo when Bubblius' phone was stolen by some rough pokémon, and Mario helped him recover from amnesia.

Ta-da.]

Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Items:
Money: $1,026
Pokéballs: 5 Pokéballs. 3 Loveballs. 2 Duskballs. 2 Quickballs. 1 Ultraballs.

PostSubject: Re: Curing Amnesia?!   Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:51 am

(Team Name: Ero Gallagher

BG: Mario was the youngest of 10 riolu's. By the time mario was 3, all of his brothers were lucario's, and they would pick on him every day since he hadn't evolved yet. 1 night there home was attacked and his brothers were defeated protecting it from ghost types. Mario being the son of a blaziken unlike his brothers was able to fend off the ghost pokemon, showing his true strengths. he left to help others and to make a rescue team. he met shilo and bubblius and are now a team)

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leki
Rookie Trainer

Character sheet
Items:
Money: $45, 400
Pokéballs: 6 pokéballs, 1 ultraball, 1 masterball

PostSubject: Re: Curing Amnesia?!   Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:19 pm

[Who's writing it? and -Bump- I have nothing to respond to...]

Shilo

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokemonz/forumotion.net
Rayquaza Paladin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Curing Amnesia?!   Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:37 am

(well i'll use ero gallagher for our name, then we can just add all our histories together)

Pokémon in team: Mario, Bubblius, Shilo

Team name: Ero Gallagher

Short Background Story: Shilo was the only girl of four children. Her brothers naturally picked on her, except for her younger one who was born differently also, being born a Dratini instead of a Charvitar. Shilo grew tough, and a bit hot headed from her brother's teasing, and trying to protect her younger brother. This shaped her to be the fearless being she is now a day. She met the other team members after a run-in at a shoal cave near the beach with a few bully Pokemon. She then helped to retrieve Bubblius' memory after a bump on the head rendered him with amnesia.

Bubblius was born into a large family of around 10 uncle's and aunt's, but is only child, he was raised up with everything he wanted, but is very kind and giving despite this upbringing. He met Shilo when Bubblius' phone was stolen by some rough pokémon, and Mario helped him recover from amnesia.

Mario was the youngest of 10 riolu's. By the time mario was 3, all of his brothers were lucario's, and they would pick on him every day since he hadn't evolved yet. 1 night there home was attacked and his brothers were defeated protecting it from ghost types. Mario being the son of a blaziken unlike his brothers was able to fend off the ghost pokemon, showing his true strengths. he left to help others and to make a rescue team. he met shilo and bubblius and are now a team.

Mario finished writing, and the form was complete, with history from all 3 of them. "so should we hand it in? when we do theres no going back" Mario said holding the paper

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gallade!
Owner
Owner

Character sheet
Items:
Money: $5,593
Pokéballs: 5 pokéballs, 2 ultra balls, 3 Master balls

PostSubject: Re: Curing Amnesia?!   Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:31 pm

(Difference Eager Aid? Makes no sense! XD)

Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Curing Amnesia?!   Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:50 am

(well how do you say 'a different aid' as in a different kind of aid)

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curing Amnesia?!   

Back to top Go down

Curing Amnesia?!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2