The site of Bubblius - Pokémon Bubblegum RPG
Hello!

Looks like you haven't joined yet, or you haven't logged in.

Look around, see if you like the place, and join!

~Gallade!

The site of Bubblius - Pokémon Bubblegum RPG

Welcome to Pokémon Bubblegum! This RPG is all about Pokémon role playing! Create a trainer, create pokémon, Enjoy!

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Beginnings (blanket and doctor fabio 23 only)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
blanket

Character sheet
Items:
Money: 15,000
Pokéballs: 5 pokéballs.

PostSubject: Beginnings (blanket and doctor fabio 23 only)   Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:51 pm

“Michael, get down here for breakfast before it gets cold,” Jennifer yelled up the stairs to her son. Michael heard her through the closed door of his small room and rose out of bed quickly, before she had the chance to yell at him again for laying around. He rubbed his eyes, quickly looking out the window at the snowy day in the small town. As he walked, he nearly tripped over the small, yellow animal standing by his bed.

“Pika!” the animal cried. Michael leaned down at the Pikachu looking up at him.

“Sorry Haley, I didn’t mean to run over you like that. Come on, let’s go get some breakfast,” Michael told her. He started walking down the hall to the stairs and walked past his sister’s room, seeing her Charmander, Kasey, climbing up onto the bed. Haley climbed up onto Michael’s back and then jumped off onto the table as soon as he sat down to eat his breakfast.

“Michael, get her off the table right now, you know better than that!” Jennifer told him.

“Sorry mom, can’t she just stay up there today? It’s our last day home for a while,” Michael responded.

“Absolutely not, it’s hard enough to think that you are leaving today, but I don’t want her to be on the table. Then Kasey will think that it’s fine for him to be on the table too.”

Haley jumped down from the table and sat down by Michael’s feet. Michael looked over at the doorway and saw Kasey walking slowly down the hall. Haley stood up and then walked over to Kasey before she noticed Michael setting down his plate of food on the floor. She quickly ran over to the plate and began to eat the food off the plate.

“Michael! What did I tell you about feeding her off your plate?” Jennifer yelled.

“Mom, come on, she’s starving. I’m not that hungry anyway. We’re just waiting for Tony to get here. Let us enjoy our time left here before we leave again,” Michael replied.

“I just don’t think you should be feeding her stuff like that, she could easily eat something that is better for her.”

“Is dad gonna be here before I leave?”

“No, he’s gone for work and he already called to say he won’t be home for lunch. You know he wishes that he would have been able to see you before you left.”

Within a few moments, there was a knock on the front door of the house.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doctor Fabio 23

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings (blanket and doctor fabio 23 only)   Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:01 pm

Tony snuck in the backdoor as Michael went to open the front door. When he opened the door he looked down and only saw Nicks, Tony's Squirtle. Nicks instantly hit him with a playful water gun.
"Don't you just love him?" Said Tony as he rounded the corner with a plate of food and Haley on his shoulder, he was feeding Haley.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blanket

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings (blanket and doctor fabio 23 only)   Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:15 pm

Haley jumped down from Tony's shoulder and she ran as quickly as she could over towards Nicks. As she approached him she made an attempt to lightly tackle him to the ground.

"Nothing is better than Haley," Michael responded. He knelt down and Haley ran back towards him, jumping up onto Michael's thigh to avoid Nicks momentarily."Come on Haley let's go out into the backyard before we leave."

"Chu," Haley spoke as she jumped down, walking side by side with Michael towards the back door of the house.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doctor Fabio 23

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings (blanket and doctor fabio 23 only)   Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:18 pm

"Ok Nicks, follow along. I'll be out there in a second."
Tony wanted to grab a soda before he went out back.
Nicks then took off and ran as fast as he could to race Haley who followed closely behind. On a level playing field Haley would win but Nicks was at a higher level. They started just playful fighting once they got out back.
"Well isn't that just cute." Tony said as he cracked open his soda can.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blanket

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings (blanket and doctor fabio 23 only)   Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:30 pm

Michael laughed as he watched the two pokemon play. Haley was quick, able to run circles over the more powerful pokemon.

"Hey, where are we going to go first? It's been a little while since we've been out traveling around,"Michael asked. He kept watching as Haley and Nicks kept playing in the yard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doctor Fabio 23

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings (blanket and doctor fabio 23 only)   Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:36 pm

"Maybe it's been a while for you. I went out a few weeks ago for about a week just to look around." Tony spoke candidly as he say on the lawn chair and donning his hat and glasses. Haley was quick but Squirtle could beat her if only he could grab a hold of her, Nicks was much stronger.
"I was thinking we would head east to Saffron City and then head south to Vermillion City, I wanna see that boat they got."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blanket

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings (blanket and doctor fabio 23 only)   Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:48 pm

"I stayed home for a while, I just wanted to relax before we headed out. If you want to go to Vermillion City, that could take a while, but let's go ahead and go. We need to make sure we got all the tents and stuff since we're not going to be in another town for a while," Michael said."Haley, come on, we're gonna leave. You gotta get in the pokeball."

"Pika!" Haley said. She was aggravated, hating being inside of her pokeball. As Michael tried to put her in, she shocked the pokeball.

"Not again. You were fine with it last week, come on."

Haley shook her head and looked up at Michael.

"Fine, you can walk for now, but if it gets too cold, I want you to be in the pokeball. It's already snowing Haley."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doctor Fabio 23

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings (blanket and doctor fabio 23 only)   Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:53 pm

"I gave up fighting Nicks a few years ago, he wasn't ever caught in one, he just walks."
Tony held out his hand and Nicks ran up it and sat on Tony's backpack.
"I don't like being cooped up, I don't figure they want to either."
He high-fived his Squirtle

Last edited by Doctor Fabio 23 on Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blanket

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings (blanket and doctor fabio 23 only)   Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:01 pm

"She normally has no problem with it. Just every once in a while, she decides that she doesn't want to be in it. I just don't want her getting sick or somebody taking her at night."

Michael opened the gate to the fence and then stepped out of the back yard, walking out to the snow covered street as Haley followed behind him on her hind legs. She finally jumped up clinging onto his jacket.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doctor Fabio 23

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings (blanket and doctor fabio 23 only)   Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:05 pm

"I know Nicks is strong enough and cunning enough to not get taken."
Tony laughed at this as he walked to the street.
"Check this out, Nicks, Water Gun."
Nicks shot a long stream of water a long way down the street.
"Nicks, Run."
Nicks ran and Tony kept hold, he was ice skating down the street.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blanket

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings (blanket and doctor fabio 23 only)   Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:18 pm

"Yeah, but if you're asleep the same time that I am, then it's not going to do anything. She's powerful herself, you should see her when she gets near a Spearow, something about them that she doesn't like at all. It's actually kind of funny to see her attack them."

Michael saw Haley jumped down and slid along the ice until her legs moved apart, causing her to fall on her stomach, sliding around on the ice until she hit a snow bank. She disappeared for a moment, then her yellow ears peeked out of the snow, followed by her head.

"Pika-Pika!" She yelled happily. She moved out of the snow bank and ran back to Michael.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doctor Fabio 23

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings (blanket and doctor fabio 23 only)   Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:23 pm

"Good Point, but what would stop them from stealing the Pokeball?"
He got off the little rink that Nicks made and walked back to Michael.
"Maybe we should have taken your sisters Charmander, we could use some fire."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blanket

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings (blanket and doctor fabio 23 only)   Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:29 pm

"I never thought of that, but a pokeball would be easier to hide too. My sister would have tried to beat us if we took her Charmander though. She loves that thing. We could easily make fire though."

They continued on their way out of the city towards the route to Saffron City. Michael grabbed a blanket out of his backpack and put it around Haley, trying to warm her up from the snow crash just seconds ago.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doctor Fabio 23

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings (blanket and doctor fabio 23 only)   Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:32 pm

"Do you now know why I want to head south?"
Tony laughed and he felt movement on his backpack. He looked behind him as Nicks opened his backpack and jumped in, you could only see his head.
"Good boy Nicks. Do you think it would be easier to go through the high grass than the route? There can't be anything we can't take around here."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blanket

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings (blanket and doctor fabio 23 only)   Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:36 pm

"I'd rather not chance it. I think that we might as well just stick to the route, who knows, we might pass some people on the way there. It's not as far as it is to get to Vermillion from Saffron."

Haley was kept warm by the blanket and Michael kept holding onto her as they walked. She had curled up and was ready to relax as they made their journey.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doctor Fabio 23

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings (blanket and doctor fabio 23 only)   Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:39 pm

"Well after we walk through this checkpoint and past the guard, goodbye Celadon. We start off into the country and surrounded by danger. Are you ready?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blanket

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings (blanket and doctor fabio 23 only)   Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:42 pm

"About as ready as I'll ever be. I think the hardest part is leaving this place."

Haley poked her head out of the blanket and looked eagerly at the checkpoint, ready to leave Celadon. Michael kept walking, increasing his pace slightly to leave before he had a chance to rethink his decision.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doctor Fabio 23

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings (blanket and doctor fabio 23 only)   Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:44 pm

"But we need to be careful, I was able to avoid the trainers when it was just me. It will be a lot harder with two people. We may need to lay some people out. Do you have a map?"
Tony figured he would ask before the exited the checkpoint.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blanket

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings (blanket and doctor fabio 23 only)   Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:50 pm

"Yeah, I do, but it's kind of old. I figure around this time, there shouldn't be many people that are out here. "

Michael grabbed his map out of his backpack and he opened it, showing the holes in small sections of the map, mostly by mt. moon and by Seafoam Islands.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doctor Fabio 23

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings (blanket and doctor fabio 23 only)   Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:57 pm

"That won't do, it's fine. I can lead us through here, but we need to get a map in Saffron City."
Tony opened the door and his heart skipped a beat.
"Did you see that Michael?"
Tony didn't wait for an answer, he just took off and ran as fast as he could.
"Nicks, what do you say we skate? It is a lot faster."
Nicks was asleep in his backpack, so skating was a no go.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blanket

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings (blanket and doctor fabio 23 only)   Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:05 pm

"They're both about useless right now, aren't they?" Michael laughed. He walked through the door and then followed behind Tony. Haley was making small noises in his arms, slightly adjusting herself before going back to being motionless. "We should be able to make it about halfway there before we need to stop to set up camp."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doctor Fabio 23

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings (blanket and doctor fabio 23 only)   Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:08 pm

Tony walked back to Michael.
"Did you see a guy about my height with a Psyduck over there?"
Tony pointed down the route a little ways.
"I could have sworn that I saw him."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blanket

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings (blanket and doctor fabio 23 only)   Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:14 pm

"I haven't seen anything. Especially not a Psyduck. There's nobody there, maybe it's the weather messing with your eyes. You want to stop and sit down for a little while?"

Michael kept walking and tried to look at what Tony was describing, but all he was able to see was the route and the snow coming down from the sky.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doctor Fabio 23

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings (blanket and doctor fabio 23 only)   Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:17 pm

"It is purple? How could you miss something purple? Maybe it is just the snow and the cold. But we can't stop. We have to keep going."
Tony followed behind keeping an eye out for what he saw.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blanket

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings (blanket and doctor fabio 23 only)   Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:22 pm

"Purple? There's no such thing as a purple Psyduck. I think that we may need to stop and set up camp. Something isn't right, and I think that the snow is getting worse." Michael stopped in his tracks and then he went towards the edge of the road. Haley shuddered and then she curled into a tighter ball inside the blanket.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings (blanket and doctor fabio 23 only)   

Back to top Go down

Beginnings (blanket and doctor fabio 23 only)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next