The site of Bubblius - Pokémon Bubblegum RPG
Hello!

Looks like you haven't joined yet, or you haven't logged in.

Look around, see if you like the place, and join!

~Gallade!

The site of Bubblius - Pokémon Bubblegum RPG

Welcome to Pokémon Bubblegum! This RPG is all about Pokémon role playing! Create a trainer, create pokémon, Enjoy!

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Beginnings (blanket and doctor fabio 23 only)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
blanket

Character sheet
Items:
Money: 15,000
Pokéballs: 5 pokéballs.

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings (blanket and doctor fabio 23 only)   Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:57 pm

Michael ran over to Haley. He could leave his best friend in this place, even if she was hurt. Michael put Swinub in his backpack and he picked up Haley. He wrapped her in the blanket and then he began to run as fast as he could.

"Don't worry Haley, it's going to be alright, we're going to get you help," Michael said. She was knocked out his is arms, no longer able to speak.

((probably going to be my last post for several hours, work and all))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doctor Fabio 23

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings (blanket and doctor fabio 23 only)   Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:02 pm

"Wait for me buddy. I need to get Squirtle still."
Tony quickly grabbed his best friend and followed close behind Michael.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rayquaza Paladin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Items:
Money: $1,026
Pokéballs: 5 Pokéballs. 3 Loveballs. 2 Duskballs. 2 Quickballs. 1 Ultraballs.

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings (blanket and doctor fabio 23 only)   Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:20 am

a mysterious person simply came and tried to punch the primape. His fist was covered in orange aura, and if it hit the harmony ability of his aura would petrify his opponent for at least 10 minutes. Regardless of if the attack hit or not, the person ran after the 2 boys easily catching up to them.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doctor Fabio 23

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings (blanket and doctor fabio 23 only)   Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:52 am

((how do i use a potion on Squirtle? I have a feeling that we are in some deep crap))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blanket

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings (blanket and doctor fabio 23 only)   Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:37 pm

Michael was stopped in his tracks, looking up at the person. He was scared, getting so close to Saffron as to see the city was discouraging. He squeezed Haley tightly, trying to protect her from anything that may happen.

"What--What do you want?" Michael trembled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doctor Fabio 23

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings (blanket and doctor fabio 23 only)   Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:13 pm

Tony was far enough away that he was able to hide behind some bushes, he sat Nicks on the ground.
"Buddy, I know you don't like being in here, but please. You have to get inhe pokeball to be safe for right now. I will let you out as soon as it's safe."

"Squir-Squirtle?"

"C'mon buddy, I wouldn't lie to you."

Tony rolled the ball over to Michaels feet and Tony took off and tackled the mysterious person.

"Take Nicks, and Get to Saffron, I can hold him long enough for you to get a decent lead. GO!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gallade!
Owner
Owner

Character sheet
Items:
Money: $5,593
Pokéballs: 5 pokéballs, 2 ultra balls, 3 Master balls

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings (blanket and doctor fabio 23 only)   Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:12 pm

(Ooohh, bad idea... Trust me... And just say you sprayed Nicks with the potion)

Swinub poked his noseout of Michael's bag, and looked at Tony, and felt worried...

Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings (blanket and doctor fabio 23 only)   Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:28 pm

((Yep seriously bad idea, he is incredibly strong and thats without his secret weapon))

"Your p***ing me OFF" the man shouted as Tony went flying into a tree, the orange aura in his hands shone brightly as tony became petrified. "Aww crap, now i have to carry him, its your own fault for attacking me after i saved you" the man said, as he picked up the stiff boy, and walked to michael. "Lucky for you im headed for saffron myself" the man said, as orange hair became visible sticking out of his hood.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doctor Fabio 23

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings (blanket and doctor fabio 23 only)   Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:32 pm

((sorry, didnt know seemed like a bad guy))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blanket

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings (blanket and doctor fabio 23 only)   Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:45 pm

"Who are you?" Michael asked nervously. Seeing the power that this being had was fearful enough. Michael kept his chin up, despite Haley shaking ferociously out of fear. "Why are you going to Saffron?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rayquaza Paladin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings (blanket and doctor fabio 23 only)   Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:45 am

"The names felix storm, im the next in line for the leader of zelonixus, theres been mass roberies at saffron and im going to stop them, you'll be able to enter now that im here, saffron had been closed in order for zelonixus to investigate" felix said pulling down his hood. Nuts jumped out of a tree and landed on his shoulder "This is nuts he's not a pokemon, he's a lion cub"

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings (blanket and doctor fabio 23 only)   

Back to top Go down

Beginnings (blanket and doctor fabio 23 only)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5