The site of Bubblius - Pokémon Bubblegum RPG
Hello!

Looks like you haven't joined yet, or you haven't logged in.

Look around, see if you like the place, and join!

~Gallade!

The site of Bubblius - Pokémon Bubblegum RPG

Welcome to Pokémon Bubblegum! This RPG is all about Pokémon role playing! Create a trainer, create pokémon, Enjoy!

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Beginnings (blanket and doctor fabio 23 only)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Doctor Fabio 23

Character sheet
Items:
Money: 15,000
Pokéballs: 5 pokéballs.

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings (blanket and doctor fabio 23 only)   Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:24 pm

"I meant Golduck, sorry. It looked purple from here, maybe it just looked darker cause it was in a shadow. Sure we can stop now but we just left, I want to battle one trainer at least."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blanket

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings (blanket and doctor fabio 23 only)   Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:29 pm

"Then battle me, we haven't ever battled before. We've gotten alot farther than you think, it's nearly three now. there's only a little bit of sunlight left."

Haley looked up as he spoke and then her ears perked up. Michael stayed in place, away from the road.

((Be back in a few hours))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doctor Fabio 23

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings (blanket and doctor fabio 23 only)   Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:33 pm

"I can't battle you, Haley is electric. She would take out Nicks, no offense Nicks, easily. I want to battle someone I haven't met. If i took out Haley I would feel bad, I like Haley. Plus we would have to find the nearest Pokemon Center. Let's go find someone else."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blanket

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings (blanket and doctor fabio 23 only)   Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:32 pm

"We'll it's gonna have to wait, this storm's getting out of control. I'm going to start setting up the tent, if it eases up, then we'll keep on going." Michael told Tony. Michael pulled out the tent from his backpack and then he started to set it up, feeling the wind blow even stronger. As he raised up the tent, Haley jumped inside and she tried to help until she realized that she was about two feet too short to raise up the center of the tent all the way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doctor Fabio 23

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings (blanket and doctor fabio 23 only)   Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:35 pm

"I have an idea, that could work. Nicks, water gun slowly and see if we can set up a wind barrier. I am gonna go look for some firewood."
Nicks ran over and started trying, it would be a lot easier if he had Ice Beam.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blanket

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings (blanket and doctor fabio 23 only)   Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:46 pm

"Don't bother with the firewood, just grab that broken tree over there. Haley can get it to burn pretty easily. I'm not sure if the ice thing will work, but it's worth a shot I suppose."

Michael set up the middle of the tent and tried to set up Tony's before he got back from trying to get the wood.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doctor Fabio 23

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings (blanket and doctor fabio 23 only)   Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:49 pm

"Good point, nevertheless. Nicks set up an ice ring barrier, a small way to get the thieves away at night. As soon as your done, get over here, i need your help with this tree."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blanket

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings (blanket and doctor fabio 23 only)   Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:55 pm

"Got it." Michael rushed over and grabbed a branch, trying to pull it over towards the tents. It began to move easier when they reached a spot that Nicks had accidentally hit with water moments ago. Once the tree was in place, Haley walked over to it, looking around curiously.

"Pikachu?" Haley said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doctor Fabio 23

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings (blanket and doctor fabio 23 only)   Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:59 pm

"Hold up a sec Haley, I gotta take this apart some. Nicks, do a double layer of water."
Tony started snapping branches off of the tree. He took out his camping saw to help with the larger one.
"I will get a firepit going then you can go at it Haley. And thanks for the help Michael."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blanket

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings (blanket and doctor fabio 23 only)   Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:14 pm

Michael sat down on the snow, looking at Haley as she watch Nicks in amazement. As soon as the tree was partially apart, she knew exactly what her job here was. Tony had just barely stepped away when little yellow sparks began to dance on the red pouches on her cheeks.

"PIKACHU!" She yelled as she used thundershock to light the tree up in flames. She felt accomplished seeing it burn and had a faint smile on her face.

"Good job Haley." Michael told her
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doctor Fabio 23

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings (blanket and doctor fabio 23 only)   Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:16 pm

"Well done Haley. You almost done over there Nicks? Come on over and get warmed up. Anybody got any food.?"
Tony dug through his pack
"Aaaahhhh, here we are, Jerky."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blanket

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings (blanket and doctor fabio 23 only)   Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:21 pm

"I just got some sandwiches and chips, come here Haley. Mom would kill me if she saw me giving you this food." Michael handed Haley half of his sandwich and she sat down beside him, leaning her back onto his arm as they both began to eat."I wish we had some marshmallows, if you thought that thundershock was impressive, you should see her volt tackle. I still can't get over it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doctor Fabio 23

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings (blanket and doctor fabio 23 only)   Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:27 pm

"Heard that it is pretty good but if I use withdraw it won't do anything."
Tony chuckled at the image in his head. He layed down on the log that was left of the tree, just long enough for his body. He looked up at the sky, he loved the stars. Nicks jumped up onto his chest and laid down, Tony handed him a piece of jerky.
"You like that boy? Ya'll over there want some? You want some Haley?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blanket

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings (blanket and doctor fabio 23 only)   Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:31 pm

"Not right now," Michael told him. Haley was content, but walked over to Nicks. She tapped him on the shoulder and tore her sandwich in half.

"Pika?" She said. She outstretched her arm to hand him the half of the sandwich. Michael laughed and watched.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doctor Fabio 23

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings (blanket and doctor fabio 23 only)   Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:34 pm

"That is an awful nice critter you got. I never really knew that they could be that well mannered."
Tony set Nicks down on the ground next to Haley. Nicks took the sandwich and they both sat down next to each other leaning up against the log.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blanket

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings (blanket and doctor fabio 23 only)   Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:40 pm

"Yeah, it's funny because she picks on Kasey back at home something awful. That might be because she knows that she can tear apart Kasey if she wants to though."

Michael threw his bag inside of his tent and then looked to see what time it was.
"No wonder we were hungry, it's nearly seven. How did the day go by so fast?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doctor Fabio 23

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings (blanket and doctor fabio 23 only)   Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:46 pm

"Well between me chasing after something that was apparently not there and you finally leaving home, we just couldn't keep time."
Tony left his bag next to him, he would stay out tonight near the fire on the log. He reached down and patted Nicks and Haley on the head. He felt something like static shock from Haley.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blanket

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings (blanket and doctor fabio 23 only)   Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:51 pm

"Pikachu!" She yelled and lightly shocked him, uneasy by the way that the weather was.

"Should've warned you that she's a bit defensive when we leave the house." Haley ran inside the tent, following Michael, who was starting to truly feel the effects of the weather. They both laid down, Haley curling up on her blanket by Michael's feet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doctor Fabio 23

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings (blanket and doctor fabio 23 only)   Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:53 pm

"They got the right idea Nicks, lets get some shut eye buddy"
Closed his eyes and dreamed that he caught the person that he thought he saw.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gallade!
Owner
Owner

Character sheet
Items:
Money: $5,593
Pokéballs: 5 pokéballs, 2 ultra balls, 3 Master balls

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings (blanket and doctor fabio 23 only)   Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:02 am

(I'm an admin so I guess I can post, evil cackle)

A Sneasel had been watching Michael and Tony, and had his eyes on the warm fire, even though he was an Ice Type, he hated the cold, he very slowly tiptoed to the ice circle, and skated across with great skill, he continued to walk to the fire, shivered and lay down on the opposite side of the tents, and closed his eyes. "Snee..." he said quietly

Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Items:
Money: $1,026
Pokéballs: 5 Pokéballs. 3 Loveballs. 2 Duskballs. 2 Quickballs. 1 Ultraballs.

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings (blanket and doctor fabio 23 only)   Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:10 am

((i cant believe they managed 2 whole pages without the need for an admin))

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gallade!
Owner
Owner

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings (blanket and doctor fabio 23 only)   Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:25 am

(nearly 3 Until I ruined it! *Machinical laughter*)

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings (blanket and doctor fabio 23 only)   Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:27 am

Nicks wasn't asleep yet, he was almost alseep when he heard something on the ice ring. He opened his eyes and couldn't believe that he saw another pokemon. He decided that right now his friends could be in danger. He popped out of his shell.
"Squirtle!"
He was ready to attack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gallade!
Owner
Owner

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings (blanket and doctor fabio 23 only)   Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:41 am

The Sneasel opened it's eyes, quickly jumped up and walked bacak slowly "Snea... Snea..." it said, he looked at the Squirtle, he didn't like fights, and wantedto avoid one.

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings (blanket and doctor fabio 23 only)   Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:44 am

Haley quickly woke from her slumber and tried to wake up Michael. Michael nearly rolled over on top of her until she shocked him. He quickly rose out of his sleeping bag and then he left the tent.

"What's going on? Where did that thing come from?" Michael asked. Haley ran beside Nicks and was ready to attack. She was down on all four legs with her tail raised in the air, waiting for the other pokemon to make a move.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings (blanket and doctor fabio 23 only)   

Back to top Go down

Beginnings (blanket and doctor fabio 23 only)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next