The site of Bubblius - Pokémon Bubblegum RPG
Hello!

Looks like you haven't joined yet, or you haven't logged in.

Look around, see if you like the place, and join!

~Gallade!

The site of Bubblius - Pokémon Bubblegum RPG

Welcome to Pokémon Bubblegum! This RPG is all about Pokémon role playing! Create a trainer, create pokémon, Enjoy!

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

And I've arrived here. Cherrygrowe. Old Classmate meeting Back. And new travel for Badge's.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir Jack
Junior trainer

Character sheet
Items:
Money: $612
Pokéballs: 5 pokéballs.

PostSubject: And I've arrived here. Cherrygrowe. Old Classmate meeting Back. And new travel for Badge's.   Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:38 am

When Allan landed said
"Thank you Combee's" When they fly away Allan go to the Pokecenter.
"Good morning Nurse Joy"Allan gived her all Pokemon's. "My pokemon's Need curing"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gallade!
Owner
Owner

Character sheet
Items:
Money: $5,593
Pokéballs: 5 pokéballs, 2 ultra balls, 3 Master balls

PostSubject: Re: And I've arrived here. Cherrygrowe. Old Classmate meeting Back. And new travel for Badge's.   Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:41 am

"Sure" she said, putting them in the machine, she finished and gave them back "Please, come again!" she said cheerfully" Oh, I have an egg for you" she said, she bought a ghostly egg out "You need to deposit a pokémon to the boxes before you can take it..."

Junior trainer

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: And I've arrived here. Cherrygrowe. Old Classmate meeting Back. And new travel for Badge's.   Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:43 am

"Ok nurse...." He give her Baokki Ball "Please.... Put it into the Box."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gallade!
Owner
Owner

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: And I've arrived here. Cherrygrowe. Old Classmate meeting Back. And new travel for Badge's.   Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:45 am

"Sure," she worked the machine and the ball dissapeared, and she handed Allan the egg in a container

Junior trainer

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: And I've arrived here. Cherrygrowe. Old Classmate meeting Back. And new travel for Badge's.   Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:48 am

Allan left the PokeCenter "Hmmmm.... Ghastly Egg for me? Too strange. Ok Nevermind " Allan put Egg into Backpack. "Where he is? Jay. My old classmate from NEW BARK POKE SCHOOL."Allan go to the sea coast. He seen one Fisherman "Excuse Me... How type of rod did you have? I'm Ask becouse i want bought rod from you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gallade!
Owner
Owner

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: And I've arrived here. Cherrygrowe. Old Classmate meeting Back. And new travel for Badge's.   Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:40 am

"Oh? This here's just a simple, old rod, don't bother paying me, just have it. I don't like being a fisherman anyway...I'm really bad at it..." the middle-aged man said, giving the rod to Allan

"Hey! Allan, right?" Eev said, running from behind him "You're sneaky, you know that" Eev chuckled "So.... What you doin' around here?

Junior trainer

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: And I've arrived here. Cherrygrowe. Old Classmate meeting Back. And new travel for Badge's.   Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:58 am

"Welll Eev.... I'm waiting for my friend. Jay. Good friend from Pokeschool in NEW BARK TOWN" Allan take the rod. And start Fishing "How did you find me here? And why are you think if I've been sneaky?"
"Ah... I've forgot" Allan show to Eev the Gastly Egg? "I get it in PokeCenter. Nurse Joy give to me those Egg. I'm don't know from who was been that Egg. Meybe you know it"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gallade!
Owner
Owner

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: And I've arrived here. Cherrygrowe. Old Classmate meeting Back. And new travel for Badge's.   Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:37 am

"Nope, your guess is better than... LOOK OUT!" Eev pushed Allan out the way of a Tentacruel's poison jab

"TENTA!TENTACRUUUUUEEELLLL!" it shouted

"Oh, god, it's to high leveled, run!" Eev got up and backed away from the tentacruel.

Tentacruel - M- Lv.69
Norm_____________
100||||||||||||||||||||||

Junior trainer

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: And I've arrived here. Cherrygrowe. Old Classmate meeting Back. And new travel for Badge's.   Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:55 am

Allan run from the Seaside "Whew" Allan look at the rod "Now I know why fisherman give me this rod" Now he look at the Eev " Thank's for rescuing me"
Allan send out Marril " You are my cute water pokemon Marril" Marril smiled. "I'm must train you my friend. But no one rock or ground pokemon been here"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gallade!
Owner
Owner

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: And I've arrived here. Cherrygrowe. Old Classmate meeting Back. And new travel for Badge's.   Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:19 am

"You're welcome" Eev said smiling, he was glad he could help. He looked up at the now setting sun

"I think we best go to the pokécenter, wake up fresh and early for tomorrow." Eev said starting to walk into the center.

Junior trainer

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: And I've arrived here. Cherrygrowe. Old Classmate meeting Back. And new travel for Badge's.   Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:23 am

"Aaaaghhh.... Right... I'm so sleeply" Allan come to PokeCenter. "Good Morning again nurse Joy.... We want stay here to tomorrow here"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gallade!
Owner
Owner

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: And I've arrived here. Cherrygrowe. Old Classmate meeting Back. And new travel for Badge's.   Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:30 am

"Yes, sure, you can have rooms 30 and 31." she said handing them a key each

"Thanks Nurse Joy" Eev said, walking in the double doors to rooms 31, he unlocked the door to a double bed, a large HD TV and a view to the sea

"Jolt...." Jolts said, looking at the scenery, Espel took this as an opportunity to get a bit closer to Jolts, and she put her head on his shoulder

"G'night you two" Eev said getting into his bed, and turning the light off.

Junior trainer

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: And I've arrived here. Cherrygrowe. Old Classmate meeting Back. And new travel for Badge's.   Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:34 am

"Good Night Eev" Allan release all him pokemon's. Give to all some food. Allan's pokemon now Eating. "Ah....." Allan take the warm Pokemon Egg "When you hatched Ghastly? And who give you to me by Nurse Joy? "Allan put Egg in warm place. He go to the bed. Turn of the light. "Good night my pokemon's." (ALLAN FALL IN SLEEP) Allan's pokemon's situated near him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gallade!
Owner
Owner

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: And I've arrived here. Cherrygrowe. Old Classmate meeting Back. And new travel for Badge's.   Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:44 am

~~The next morning~~

Eev was already fully dressed, and was eating breakfast, he gave a rare candy to Jolts, who leveled up to level 21.

"I wonder where Alaan is..." he said, eating a sausage.

"Espey" Espel said, she was on his lap, keeping warm.

"Gaaaaaaaaassttt~" the egg started to say, deep inside
"GAAAAaaaaaasstttttt~"

Junior trainer

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: And I've arrived here. Cherrygrowe. Old Classmate meeting Back. And new travel for Badge's.   Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:47 am

Allan was wake up "Ahhh... Good morning my Pokemon's. I think if today been great day" He heard the woice of Ghastly "Khe! EGG!" Allan take the egg "Wow is hatching now. Come to me my pokemon's. It's new member of our team. Ghastly."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gallade!
Owner
Owner

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: And I've arrived here. Cherrygrowe. Old Classmate meeting Back. And new travel for Badge's.   Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:49 am

The egg stopped shaking, and a little crack appeared in it.

"Gaaaassttt~"

It wasn't at the right stage to hatch yet, you may need to walk around with it a bit more...

Junior trainer

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: And I've arrived here. Cherrygrowe. Old Classmate meeting Back. And new travel for Badge's.   Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:51 am

Allan take the Egg and walking around with them "Come on Gastly..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gallade!
Owner
Owner

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: And I've arrived here. Cherrygrowe. Old Classmate meeting Back. And new travel for Badge's.   Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:53 am

Eev spotted Allan

"Hey! Allan! Don't you need food?" he shouted over to him, still eating some bacon.

Junior trainer

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: And I've arrived here. Cherrygrowe. Old Classmate meeting Back. And new travel for Badge's.   Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:55 am

"Yes... I want if possible three sandwich's with chesse" Allan continue walking around with Egg.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gallade!
Owner
Owner

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: And I've arrived here. Cherrygrowe. Old Classmate meeting Back. And new travel for Badge's.   Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:57 am

"Nurse Joy, 3 cheeses!" Eev shouted over, she passed him them and then Eev passed it Allan

"What ARE you doing?" Eev asked, the egg shaked quite violently, shaking out of Allan's hands...

Junior trainer

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: And I've arrived here. Cherrygrowe. Old Classmate meeting Back. And new travel for Badge's.   Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:02 am

Allan quickly catch it when they crash than flor. Safely put them to Bed. "Thank's for breakfest Nurse Joy" He start eating " I'm going around for quickly hatch of Ghastly Egg. I heard from inside of they the calling."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gallade!
Owner
Owner

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: And I've arrived here. Cherrygrowe. Old Classmate meeting Back. And new travel for Badge's.   Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:22 am

"Oh, O.K," Eev said, finishing his breakfast, "Nurse Joy, any tips to hatch pokémon eggs quickly?"

"Oh, yes, if you keep it warm and always move it about-"

"GAAAAAAAASTLLLLYYy!" came a shout from down the hall

"What was that?!"

A gastly came out of Allan's bedrroom, and came towards him and licked him.

Conggrats!

You have a Gastly!

Male - Lv.1

Moves:
Fire Punch <--------|
Ice Punch <-(egg moves)
Thunder Punch <---|
Hypnosis
Lick

Give him a nickname?

Junior trainer

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: And I've arrived here. Cherrygrowe. Old Classmate meeting Back. And new travel for Badge's.   Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:31 am

(Nope)
"Oh good Ghastly. You want been in Pokeball or did you want floating near me?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gallade!
Owner
Owner

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: And I've arrived here. Cherrygrowe. Old Classmate meeting Back. And new travel for Badge's.   Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:33 am

Gastly shook his head, and floated on top of Allan's head, efore quickly floating into the bathrooms.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKK!" came out a woman, who ran out the doors

"You may need to control your Gastly..."

Junior trainer

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: And I've arrived here. Cherrygrowe. Old Classmate meeting Back. And new travel for Badge's.   Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:39 am

"GASTLY! TO BE GOOD POKEMON! IF YOU NOT BEEN GOOD I CLOSE YOU IN THE POKEBALL" He looked to the Nurse Joy " Nurse.... I'll take my Baokki from Pokebox. With them i'm have special six pokemon team. Aha... " Give to Her Dustox " If my friend Jay was apeared here.... In Cherrygrove please.... Give him this Dustox and that letter "
LETTER SAY'S - Sorry Jay if we don't meet in Cherrygrovre.... But i'm must go throught cities to been better trainer.... I give that Dustox for ya to give next good pokemon on your team. Greeting's. Allan.
P.S - Meybe we meet in Violet. I'm staying here longer than Cherrygrove.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And I've arrived here. Cherrygrowe. Old Classmate meeting Back. And new travel for Badge's.   

Back to top Go down

And I've arrived here. Cherrygrowe. Old Classmate meeting Back. And new travel for Badge's.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next