The site of Bubblius - Pokémon Bubblegum RPG
Hello!

Looks like you haven't joined yet, or you haven't logged in.

Look around, see if you like the place, and join!

~Gallade!

The site of Bubblius - Pokémon Bubblegum RPG

Welcome to Pokémon Bubblegum! This RPG is all about Pokémon role playing! Create a trainer, create pokémon, Enjoy!

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

And I've arrived here. Cherrygrowe. Old Classmate meeting Back. And new travel for Badge's.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Gallade!
Owner
Owner

Character sheet
Items:
Money: $5,593
Pokéballs: 5 pokéballs, 2 ultra balls, 3 Master balls

PostSubject: Re: And I've arrived here. Cherrygrowe. Old Classmate meeting Back. And new travel for Badge's.   Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:42 am

"Yes, sure" Joy kept Dustox's pokéball under the desk, and got Boakki's, "here you are"

Gasty looked down

"Gas....*"

"Weren't you gonna train Marill?"

*sorry...

Junior trainer

Character sheet
Items:
Money: $612
Pokéballs: 5 pokéballs.

PostSubject: Re: And I've arrived here. Cherrygrowe. Old Classmate meeting Back. And new travel for Badge's.   Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:48 am

"Yes. I go train Marill.... But i'm train it in route 30. And if i end training of Marill and Baokki i go to Violet City and i would fight with Falkner"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gallade!
Owner
Owner

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: And I've arrived here. Cherrygrowe. Old Classmate meeting Back. And new travel for Badge's.   Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:49 am

"I need to train mine a bit too, so come on, lets go!" Eev got up and searched through the grass...

Junior trainer

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: And I've arrived here. Cherrygrowe. Old Classmate meeting Back. And new travel for Badge's.   Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:51 am

Allan when going into tall grass was seen wild....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gallade!
Owner
Owner

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: And I've arrived here. Cherrygrowe. Old Classmate meeting Back. And new travel for Badge's.   Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:26 am

Allan found a... Nothing, instead saw a trainer

"You stupid! Damn you Tsutarja!" the kid broke the pokémon's pokéball "Now go!"

The little Tsutarja ran away, and climbed up a tree, crying, the kid walked off.

Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Items:
Money: $1,026
Pokéballs: 5 Pokéballs. 3 Loveballs. 2 Duskballs. 2 Quickballs. 1 Ultraballs.

PostSubject: Re: And I've arrived here. Cherrygrowe. Old Classmate meeting Back. And new travel for Badge's.   Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:30 am

rayquaza landed and picked it up

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir Jack
Junior trainer

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: And I've arrived here. Cherrygrowe. Old Classmate meeting Back. And new travel for Badge's.   Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:36 am

He look at the tree. Take Greatball in him Hand "It's my chance""GO GREATBALL!" Allan throw Great Ball to the Tsutarja.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rayquaza Paladin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: And I've arrived here. Cherrygrowe. Old Classmate meeting Back. And new travel for Badge's.   Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:40 am

rayquaza kicked the greatball away. "Cowardly wimps, who leave in the middle of something dont deserve this" ray said

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir Jack
Junior trainer

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: And I've arrived here. Cherrygrowe. Old Classmate meeting Back. And new travel for Badge's.   Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:44 am

"RAY! How did you found me? I'm cleary said if I'm going other way. Eev was run out. Please.... Get out from Tsutarja... I would give you my Baokki"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gallade!
Owner
Owner

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: And I've arrived here. Cherrygrowe. Old Classmate meeting Back. And new travel for Badge's.   Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:45 am

"Hey! I didn't leave... I just got bored and.... Slowly... Er... Sidestepped away...." Eev said trying to make it sound less bad than it did.

The (I'm gonna say Smugleaf, it's easier) Smugleaf panicked at seeing Ray have wings, and tried wriggle out, scared

Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: And I've arrived here. Cherrygrowe. Old Classmate meeting Back. And new travel for Badge's.   Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:54 am

(I dont have wings i just naturaly fly)
ray spoke in pokemon so only smugleaf could hear. "Its okay little one i am a pokemon like you, people tried to catch me as well, trust me its not nice, and that boy there wont be able to care for you like i would" ray said feeding it a poffin

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gallade!
Owner
Owner

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: And I've arrived here. Cherrygrowe. Old Classmate meeting Back. And new travel for Badge's.   Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:59 am

The smugleaf was still shaking, scared and put out his hand for the poffin before quickly eating it, he felt a bit better about ray but still wasn't sure

Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: And I've arrived here. Cherrygrowe. Old Classmate meeting Back. And new travel for Badge's.   Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:03 am

"its okay, i know how to care for you" Ray said as jalorda came and smiled at smugleaf.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gallade!
Owner
Owner

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: And I've arrived here. Cherrygrowe. Old Classmate meeting Back. And new travel for Badge's.   Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:05 am

Smugleaf gulped, but trusted Jalorda a bit more

"Tsu...Tarja....?*" he asked Jalorda quite calmly

*Is he.... A nice man?

Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: And I've arrived here. Cherrygrowe. Old Classmate meeting Back. And new travel for Badge's.   Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:09 am

"yes he's cared for me, for many a year" jalorda replied smiling again. ray proceeded to wrap smugleaf in a blanket

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir Jack
Junior trainer

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: And I've arrived here. Cherrygrowe. Old Classmate meeting Back. And new travel for Badge's.   Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:31 am

Allan take next Great Ball "I want get Tsutarja. I need a one regional starter in my team. Rayquaza.... don't block that ball. Please" Allan look at the Tsutarja " GO! GREATBALL!" Allan throw GreatBall to the Tsutarja. Allan look at the Tsutarja Eye's. "I belive if you are been my friend Tsutarja" Now he look in Rayquaza Eye's " I'm don't want been your enemy Rayquaza.... I'm not Pokemon Enemy like N."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rayquaza Paladin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: And I've arrived here. Cherrygrowe. Old Classmate meeting Back. And new travel for Badge's.   Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:44 am

ray grabbed it and smashed it against a tree. "you dont know what its like being captured, and living in captivity, i do. you dont have experience with these species, i do. you dont know how pokemon feel, i do" ray said calmly walking off towards an odd shaped tree, holding smugleaf in 1 arm. he twisted a twig and a door way opened up. "Are you gonna help or wimp out? eev your eevee is down here, and they have your brothers" he said quietly

(Im not gonna catch it but i'll look after it
Female
lvl 3)

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir Jack
Junior trainer

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: And I've arrived here. Cherrygrowe. Old Classmate meeting Back. And new travel for Badge's.   Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:53 am

(Nevermind of lvl..... Important is Pokemon Specie)
"You have right.... I'm never been Pokemon and i don't know what pokemon fell. Only one Ability who i have is Understanding of Combee's language. No more pokemon's. But i'm not looking at lvl of Pokemon. I'm looking into heart of pokemon. Becouse not lvl. But character of pokemon been important. But i know if you don't trust me. "Allan look at the Tsutarja" Tsutrarja come to me please.... I'm don't closed you in Pokeball..... Please join to me" Allan have tear's in eye's.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rayquaza Paladin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: And I've arrived here. Cherrygrowe. Old Classmate meeting Back. And new travel for Badge's.   Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:02 am

(Allan i never said level)

"Allan i'll look after her, you can have friends with humans, i cant, no one would go near me. until i got my smugleaf" he said rubbing jalordas head. "he was my only friend, my first friend, he filled me with joy. looking at this smugleaf, reminds me of those days and fills me with joy again" ray said crying, he looked at the sleeping smugleaf, and then looked at allan, his green eyes flowing with tears

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir Jack
Junior trainer

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: And I've arrived here. Cherrygrowe. Old Classmate meeting Back. And new travel for Badge's.   Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:09 am

"I can been your friend Rayquaza. True. I can have friend's on Human's. But I'm pokemon lover.... One day when i have 5 year's. One pokemon Safe My Life. I'm don't know what is that pokemon Spiece... But i want find them and say Thank you for rescuing my life.... Personaly i want been HalfPokemon. To have friendship with Human's and Pokemon's."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rayquaza Paladin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: And I've arrived here. Cherrygrowe. Old Classmate meeting Back. And new travel for Badge's.   Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:13 am

"YOU TRY BEING HUNTED EVERYDAY!!!" ray screamed hugging smugleaf tightly, his green eyes glowing and filled with tears

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir Jack
Junior trainer

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: And I've arrived here. Cherrygrowe. Old Classmate meeting Back. And new travel for Badge's.   Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:18 am

"For better knowing pokemon's. Yes. I know it was risical. But I'm take it risik if i was been changed. Rayquaza.... " Allan give him number to Rayquaza " Call me if you want. We can be friend's. And i promise you Ray. I can't catch you. Now I'm must going. I'm must trained Baokki and Marril beafore I've go to Violet City and fight with Falkner. Gobay Rayquaza. And you can know. You are my friend " Allan going into tall grass.... "Meybe I found rock or Ground pokemon for train my Marril" Sudenly was appeared....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rayquaza Paladin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: And I've arrived here. Cherrygrowe. Old Classmate meeting Back. And new travel for Badge's.   Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:22 am

Ray didn't know what the numbers meant. "Wait, if you really want her so bad, i'll let her choose" ray said putting smugleaf in between him and allan

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir Jack
Junior trainer

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: And I've arrived here. Cherrygrowe. Old Classmate meeting Back. And new travel for Badge's.   Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:26 am

"It's time for chose you Smugleaf.... Chose better trainer if you want."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rayquaza Paladin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: And I've arrived here. Cherrygrowe. Old Classmate meeting Back. And new travel for Badge's.   Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:30 am

"It's not about if your a good trainer. its if your a good carer" ray said.

a doduo ran by and grabbed smugleaf. it then started to run of with her

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And I've arrived here. Cherrygrowe. Old Classmate meeting Back. And new travel for Badge's.   

Back to top Go down

And I've arrived here. Cherrygrowe. Old Classmate meeting Back. And new travel for Badge's.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next