The site of Bubblius - Pokémon Bubblegum RPG
Hello!

Looks like you haven't joined yet, or you haven't logged in.

Look around, see if you like the place, and join!

~Gallade!

The site of Bubblius - Pokémon Bubblegum RPG

Welcome to Pokémon Bubblegum! This RPG is all about Pokémon role playing! Create a trainer, create pokémon, Enjoy!

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

And I've arrived here. Cherrygrowe. Old Classmate meeting Back. And new travel for Badge's.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir Jack
Junior trainer

Character sheet
Items:
Money: $612
Pokéballs: 5 pokéballs.

PostSubject: Re: And I've arrived here. Cherrygrowe. Old Classmate meeting Back. And new travel for Badge's.   Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:33 am

"Smugleaf Chosed..... "Allan going throught road to Violet City.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rayquaza Paladin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Items:
Money: $1,026
Pokéballs: 5 Pokéballs. 3 Loveballs. 2 Duskballs. 2 Quickballs. 1 Ultraballs.

PostSubject: Re: And I've arrived here. Cherrygrowe. Old Classmate meeting Back. And new travel for Badge's.   Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:38 am

"WHAT!!!!!! she didn't choose she was kidnapped. if your not going to save her your as horrible as her other owner" ray said.
he ran at a speed easily faster than doduo and tackled it. smugleaf went flying snd ray grabbed it mid air. he walked over to and punched allan full power

(His dad is rayquaza so that will probably smash your face)

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir Jack
Junior trainer

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: And I've arrived here. Cherrygrowe. Old Classmate meeting Back. And new travel for Badge's.   Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:40 am

Allan was fainted...... He been on the ground with a lot of blood in the face..... He's breath.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rayquaza Paladin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: And I've arrived here. Cherrygrowe. Old Classmate meeting Back. And new travel for Badge's.   Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:46 am

"You dont deserve pokemon" ray said taking all his pokemon except marril. he shielded smugleafs eyes from allan and walked to red and eev. "Eev your brothers are in team rockets lab, are you coming"

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gallade!
Owner
Owner

Character sheet
Items:
Money: $5,593
Pokéballs: 5 pokéballs, 2 ultra balls, 3 Master balls

PostSubject: Re: And I've arrived here. Cherrygrowe. Old Classmate meeting Back. And new travel for Badge's.   Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:50 am

Eev was a bit surprised at what had just gone on "But.. What... Why... Yes, I guess..." he said confused, but he didn't exactly want to end up like Allan, the blood made him want to vomit, but he kept it down. "Why are they in the lab then?"

Espey and Jolts were also surprised, but they just looked at Allan on the floor.

Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: And I've arrived here. Cherrygrowe. Old Classmate meeting Back. And new travel for Badge's.   Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:57 am

"Ignore him, he lied and didn't care about her well being, he will survive, but no pokemon" ray said taking marril
"Your brother found a rare jewel and team rocket are trying to find where they hid it. so there being tortured" red said as they entered the well lit lab

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir Jack
Junior trainer

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: And I've arrived here. Cherrygrowe. Old Classmate meeting Back. And new travel for Badge's.   Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:00 am

( You are thief Rayquaza.... The worst guy who i meet.... Whithout pokemon's Sir Allan Newlight is nothing..... Give it back....)
"Rayquaza" Said very quite "Kill me.... Whithout my Pokemon's i'm can't do anything.... With they i'm dont lived.... Kill me! YOU HEARD! KILL ME!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rayquaza Paladin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: And I've arrived here. Cherrygrowe. Old Classmate meeting Back. And new travel for Badge's.   Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:04 am

(Allan im not keeping them. you have to prove you care about pokemon, its called a plot)

ray was walking through the hallway, when he found a room with an eevee

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir Jack
Junior trainer

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: And I've arrived here. Cherrygrowe. Old Classmate meeting Back. And new travel for Badge's.   Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:08 am

(Take out my pokemon you calling the plot? I'm must say about it Jay. He must keep him pokemon's. Becouse you too can take it)
Allan waked up. Going to Rayquaza, "Ray... Rayquaza.... You take my pokemon's.... " He stay in fighting position " I'll give my live for them.... And if I must. Fight for them"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gallade!
Owner
Owner

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: And I've arrived here. Cherrygrowe. Old Classmate meeting Back. And new travel for Badge's.   Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:13 am

"Is that mine?" Eev asked seeing the Eevee, Jolts and Espey looked at the eevee and smiled

Junior trainer

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: And I've arrived here. Cherrygrowe. Old Classmate meeting Back. And new travel for Badge's.   Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:16 am

Allan take the Metal Pipe into hand. Seen angry in him eye's. "My life is nothing without my pokemon's!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rayquaza Paladin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: And I've arrived here. Cherrygrowe. Old Classmate meeting Back. And new travel for Badge's.   Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:17 am

Ray laughed "thats what i was waiting for, a trainer that cared" he said chucking ghastly and baokki to him "Carry on like that and i will give them all back." he said

"Eev isn't that the eevee you were supposed to get" red said trying to open the door, but it was locked

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gallade!
Owner
Owner

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: And I've arrived here. Cherrygrowe. Old Classmate meeting Back. And new travel for Badge's.   Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:20 am

"I think so" Eev said, he looked through the window at the Eevee "Maybe a grunt has the keys?" he said aloud

Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: And I've arrived here. Cherrygrowe. Old Classmate meeting Back. And new travel for Badge's.   Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:23 am

rayquaza melted the door with a fireball
"Or we could do that" red said grabbing eevee and a spare key card

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir Jack
Junior trainer

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: And I've arrived here. Cherrygrowe. Old Classmate meeting Back. And new travel for Badge's.   Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:24 am

Allan take back all Pokemon's. He's been fully painfull " Forever where i go i will fight if someone take my pokemon.... Forewarm of Fight. Friendly line," Allan throw away pipe.... Very slowly going back.... But sudenly look at the Rayquaza. " Say hello from me Smugleaf. Is right that he is with you " Allan very slowly going out from Hallway going back to Route 30. He feel the pain " Aghhh.... In Violet quickly to Poke Center...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rayquaza Paladin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: And I've arrived here. Cherrygrowe. Old Classmate meeting Back. And new travel for Badge's.   Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:29 am

(I only gave you 2)

ray hit allan, "NEVER LEAVE YOUR POKEMON" he said "I gave you 2 of them and you abandon the rest"

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir Jack
Junior trainer

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: And I've arrived here. Cherrygrowe. Old Classmate meeting Back. And new travel for Badge's.   Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:33 am

"Rayquaza.... "Allan going back " This play is boring.... You hate me... Said it.... I know if you hate me. You take my pokemon's becouse you good know if I'm nothing without them.... What do you want from me? WHAT I ASK!" He has tears in eye's. "YOU WANT KILL ME! COME ON! DO IT!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rayquaza Paladin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: And I've arrived here. Cherrygrowe. Old Classmate meeting Back. And new travel for Badge's.   Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:38 am

"I will not be like my dad, i will not kill, i'll heal you, and you'll come with me til you care for your pokemon" he said, as a green energy covered allan and his wounds healed "RED! which room are they in?"
"Room 78 on the other side of the lab on the bottom floor"

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir Jack
Junior trainer

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: And I've arrived here. Cherrygrowe. Old Classmate meeting Back. And new travel for Badge's.   Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:42 am

Allan feel better " Now I've been with care. If I not. Let the mixture hit by lightning Rayquaza please.... Give back my Pokemon's. "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rayquaza Paladin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: And I've arrived here. Cherrygrowe. Old Classmate meeting Back. And new travel for Badge's.   Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:45 am

"Which one do you care for the most"

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir Jack
Junior trainer

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: And I've arrived here. Cherrygrowe. Old Classmate meeting Back. And new travel for Badge's.   Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:47 am

"Three pokemon is cared to most. Combee, Chilly and Koromori. Rest pokemon been cared little bit lower.... But in high level."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rayquaza Paladin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: And I've arrived here. Cherrygrowe. Old Classmate meeting Back. And new travel for Badge's.   Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:50 am

"I will have those until, you respect pokemon" ray said giving him marril, ghastly and baokki

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir Jack
Junior trainer

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: And I've arrived here. Cherrygrowe. Old Classmate meeting Back. And new travel for Badge's.   Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:53 am

"What I'm must do. If you give me back my pokemon's.... WHAT! I don't know. I said all truth how i was fell to the pokemon's.... Oh... I know... Smugleaf.... I'm decide if I cannot take it from ya. It's your pokemon friend. And he must stayed near you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rayquaza Paladin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: And I've arrived here. Cherrygrowe. Old Classmate meeting Back. And new travel for Badge's.   Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:59 am

"prove that you can care for pokemon" he said, as jess(Smugleaf) giggled

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir Jack
Junior trainer

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: And I've arrived here. Cherrygrowe. Old Classmate meeting Back. And new travel for Badge's.   Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:05 am

"What i can prove you a great Rayquaza if i care about my pokemon..... Every day was playing with me... I give to him food and talk a lot with him. My pokemon's know if can count on me ... Still not convinced you? (Thoughts - Heavy will be the case .... And so, he will consider me as someone who has left his pokemon as I love them)
(It's begining been boring....)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And I've arrived here. Cherrygrowe. Old Classmate meeting Back. And new travel for Badge's.   

Back to top Go down

And I've arrived here. Cherrygrowe. Old Classmate meeting Back. And new travel for Badge's.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next