The site of Bubblius - Pokémon Bubblegum RPG
Hello!

Looks like you haven't joined yet, or you haven't logged in.

Look around, see if you like the place, and join!

~Gallade!

The site of Bubblius - Pokémon Bubblegum RPG

Welcome to Pokémon Bubblegum! This RPG is all about Pokémon role playing! Create a trainer, create pokémon, Enjoy!

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Entering Goldenrod City, a Frantic Search for Medical Attention...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Rayquaza Paladin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Items:
Money: $1,026
Pokéballs: 5 Pokéballs. 3 Loveballs. 2 Duskballs. 2 Quickballs. 1 Ultraballs.

PostSubject: Re: Entering Goldenrod City, a Frantic Search for Medical Attention...   Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:51 am

((Im very confused right now XP))

deli also gave fae a bluish egg

"I have 7 pokemon, but deli hasn't got a pokeball yet, so technically i only have 3"

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leki
Rookie Trainer

Character sheet
Items:
Money: $45, 400
Pokéballs: 6 pokéballs, 1 ultraball, 1 masterball

PostSubject: Re: Entering Goldenrod City, a Frantic Search for Medical Attention...   Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:33 pm

[NOES, NOT FAE, KAI, KAI, KAI!!!]
The Delibird quickly snatched the egg back, re-reading the intended receiver. It then walked over to Kai(mine) and gave it to him instead.

Shilo

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokemonz/forumotion.net
Gallade!
Owner
Owner

Character sheet
Items:
Money: $5,593
Pokéballs: 5 pokéballs, 2 ultra balls, 3 Master balls

PostSubject: Re: Entering Goldenrod City, a Frantic Search for Medical Attention...   Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:47 pm

Paras sighed happily, looking up happily, climbing onto Fae's shoulder, thought still a bit weary, and sat down

Both the eggs said "Turtwiiiiiiiiggg...." Before a little crack came, and a little leg, and Fae's had a pinkish leaf that popped out.

"Aww~!" Whitley touched the little leg, which another one poppped out, and it hug her, before both eggs flashed.....

And two identical Turtwigs appeared... EXCEPT FAE'S WAS SHINY!

(Both have the movesets from adoption center ;3)

"Woww!!!!" Whitley said, hugging the little pokémon, who sighed happily "Twiiiiig!"

Both are female

"I like your Turtwig Fae!It look's different to mine!"

Right then the Turtwig sparkled

"Oh! It's shiny!"

Rookie Trainer

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Entering Goldenrod City, a Frantic Search for Medical Attention...   Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:11 pm

"Oh, you're right...mine has purple petals instead of pink like yours..." Fae said, holding her Turtwig. "I think I'll call her Tay."

Shilo

Back to top Go down
Rayquaza Paladin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Entering Goldenrod City, a Frantic Search for Medical Attention...   Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:05 pm

((Leki that is god modding, my delibird gave it to you and then you controlled it))

deli was still poking the gible egg to fae, it had a small label that said

To - K. Bloodwood

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leki
Rookie Trainer

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Entering Goldenrod City, a Frantic Search for Medical Attention...   Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:07 pm

(I did that because I said give it to Kai a bunch of times and you gave it to Fae -__- I should be able to choose which of my characters gets an item from the item shop, should I not? And the Delibird are general NPC's for mods/admins, no? Not all of them belong to you or your character.)

"That's not me..." Fae said, recognizing the last name, but not wanting to acknowledge it. She didn't want him to find out her last name. She shooed the Delibird toward Kai.

Shilo

Back to top Go down
Rayquaza Paladin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Entering Goldenrod City, a Frantic Search for Medical Attention...   Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:59 pm

((Its just being stupid, and that delibird joined my team))

deli began poking fae harder, till kai came up "Deli it says k, which is KAI bloodwood" kai said taking the egg and passing it to kai.

deli returned to his shoulder, "Sooooo im gonna train elekid"

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leki
Rookie Trainer

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Entering Goldenrod City, a Frantic Search for Medical Attention...   Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:42 pm

Kai took the egg, slightly confused as to why the Delibird was trying to give it to Fae. "Hm..." he said, quickly shrugging it off. "Hey! I got a Churine!" Kai said excitedly, holding up the shiny Pokemon. "I was in this weird place, and it gave her to me! Isn't she amazing?!" Kai then looked at the PC. "Well, guess that means I have to decide who to put away for now."

Fae saw the Churine, and Kai spoke of the strange place. So, she wasn't the only one who'd experienced that place? Well, at least she knew she wasn't crazy. "Yea, same thing happened to me a couple times, most recently with this Kibago." Fae said, holding up the pokeball. She then grumbled. "Now I have to figure out who else to put away..."

Shilo

Back to top Go down
Rayquaza Paladin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Entering Goldenrod City, a Frantic Search for Medical Attention...   Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:13 am

kai and elekid were outside and spotted several _________

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leki
Rookie Trainer

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Entering Goldenrod City, a Frantic Search for Medical Attention...   Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:25 am

[They were outside where? I mean, there is 2 different outsides in this area where a wild Pokemon can appear...there's inside National Park, or south on route 35.]

Kai looked to his pokeballs, then picked up Bakkie's. "Well, she's not really a fighter anyway, right?" he said to himself to convince him it was the right thing. "Alright then. I'll see you later Bakkie, off to the Farm with you now! Have fun!" he said, setting her on the transporter and sending her off. "Now...this egg...who do I send away to keep you?" He looked at Scyther, and was reluctant. He'd wanted a Churine for some time now, but Scyther just joined his team...decisions, decisions..."Well I suppose..." he said, putting Churine and Scyther back in their pokeballs. "That after the egg hatches, I could always bring you back..." he sighed, putting Scyther's ball on the transporter. "Have fun with Bakkie, Sickle."

Fae stared at her pokeballs too. She had that Zorua egg still on her team, so it was between the other 5...but two of them had just hatched, and Paras was new to the team, and the other two were old friends...She was in quit the dilemma. "Well, I suppose Kibago can just go to the farm for now...But..." she looked to Whitley. "Maybe Elara? Or, maybe I could take Elara to the daycare for a bit, that would help her grow some, right?"

Shilo

Back to top Go down
Rayquaza Paladin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Entering Goldenrod City, a Frantic Search for Medical Attention...   Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:28 am

'well kibago can stay, and you can bring lo back, that is if turtwig and elara go to daycare' teddy said

(Im in national park)

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leki
Rookie Trainer

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Entering Goldenrod City, a Frantic Search for Medical Attention...   Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:57 am

"Well then I'll have to make a quick run back to the daycare." Fae said, taking her pokeballs and heading back south. She walked for a while, back through Goldenrod City until she came back to the Daycare Center. She walked in. "Excuse me," she said, bringing out Elara and Tay's pokeballs. "You run the daycare, right? Can I leave these two here for a while?" she asked, holding them out.

"Hmm...Maybe I should go train some too." Kai said, carrying Chii out into National Park and looking around for some wild Pokemon.

A wild Nidoran M appeared, Lv 12!

Shilo

Back to top Go down
Rayquaza Paladin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Entering Goldenrod City, a Frantic Search for Medical Attention...   Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:09 am

((Is chii churine

its lvl 84, you need 40 battles))

"Sure young lady" the woman said taking the eggs

'ummm fae!' teddy said as the necklace glew bright, the floors and walls melted away, as did the forest and even the ground. soon the whole universe melted away, teddy and fae were floating in darkness, a glow from the now egg illuminated them

FAE AND TEDDY WERE STUCK IN AN ILLUSION!!!!

kai found a bellosom

elekid use cross chop

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leki
Rookie Trainer

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Entering Goldenrod City, a Frantic Search for Medical Attention...   Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:25 am

(What do you mean I need 40 battles? I never saw that anywhere in the rules, he's just carrying Chii around because he likes Churine. And they've hatched, they aren't eggs XD)

Fae's eyes widened as everything began to melt away, she turned to run for the door, but that too had melted away. "What's going on Teddy?!" her voice echoed through the vast emptiness. She noticed the glowing necklace, and ran toward Teddy, a rather hard thing to do in this strange place. "Is it the egg doing this?"

"Oh wow, look Chii, a Bellosom. Isn't it pretty? I bet my mom would really like it. How about we catch it for her?" Chii smiled and nodded. "Alright then, go Bambi!" Kai called, sending out his Shikijika to the field. "Hey little Bellosom, what are you doing?" he asked, before calling an attack to make sure he didn't startle it.

Nidoran M took the cross chop, but it didn't do much damage at all. He then struck back, using a Double Kick attack!

Shilo

Back to top Go down
Rayquaza Paladin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Entering Goldenrod City, a Frantic Search for Medical Attention...   Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:33 am

((Well you'll need a lot of battles to level up 84

what type is nidoran?))

'playing' bellosom said to bambi

"ICE PUNCH"

teddy squirmed but was unable to move away, suddenly her tail melted away

"ZZZZZOOOOOOORRRRUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!" the necklace shouted turning into an egg, the plain badge floating away

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leki
Rookie Trainer

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Entering Goldenrod City, a Frantic Search for Medical Attention...   Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:46 am

(Well like I said, I'm not 'training' Chii, just carrying her around. Nidoran is a poison type, resistant to fighting type)

Bambi approached the Bellosom. "I know someone who'd really like you. She's real nice, and would give you lots of sunshine and yummy pokefood." Bambi said back to the Bellosom. "But you'd have to come with us in the pokeball."

[You didn't say if Nidoran's attack hit Elekid, nor did you say if Elekid actually USED Ice Punch or not...]

Shilo

Back to top Go down
Rayquaza Paladin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Entering Goldenrod City, a Frantic Search for Medical Attention...   Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:36 am

((IM TIRED LEAVE ME ALONE
XP))

elekid was hurt by the attack and used ice punch

'i hate pokeballs but i'll fight with you' bellosom said

teddy had faded away and the egg had glew bright then disappered, leaving fae alone in pure darkness

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leki
Rookie Trainer

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Entering Goldenrod City, a Frantic Search for Medical Attention...   Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:50 am

Fae sat there silently, only the sound of her heartbeat resonating through the emptiness. She curled up, pulling her knees to her chest. "What's going on..." she whispered to herself. Would she be trapped here for forever?

Bambi nodded, "Alright then, let's do it. If we catch you fair and square, then you get to meet her." Bambi jumped back a bit, then nodded to Kai to give orders. "Right then. Bambi, use grass whistle!" Bambi let out a soothing sound in hopes that it would put Bellosom to sleep.

Nidoran took the damage from the ice punch, but luckily wasn't frozen. "Nido!" he growled, then attacked with a peck attack, using his horn as a weapon.

Shilo

Back to top Go down
Gallade!
Owner
Owner

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Entering Goldenrod City, a Frantic Search for Medical Attention...   Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:24 pm

Whitleywhistled, walking down the route, she was calmly walking to the daycare, following Fae, Pixy and Dot (Turtwig) were both humming a tune, hmm, where is that daycare?

Suddenly a pink blob jumped in front of Whitley.

"Huh?!"

"Ddddddddddddd-Cleffa!" the blob turned into a golden Cleffa, just like Pixy

"That... That's weird!" she said, pointing at it.

Suddenly it turned back

"Dittoo!" it said, it looked like it was melting a bit

"Eeeewwwwwww!" Whitley said, she turned and ran from the blob, who rolled after her, turning into a hoothoot

"Hoothhoooott!" it said, it hypnotized Whitley, who fell to sleep on the floor.

"Zz..." she and her pokémon went, the Ditto flew away.

Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Entering Goldenrod City, a Frantic Search for Medical Attention...   Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:52 am

((Eeewwwww))

something touched faes shoulder, "ZZoorruuu" it said

Bellosom fled. ((It didn't want to be caught))

Elekid was hit and knocked down, just about evading the poison. elekid struck with ice punch

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gallade!
Owner
Owner

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Entering Goldenrod City, a Frantic Search for Medical Attention...   Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:03 am

The ditto rolled around, now a geodude, and bumped into Kai (Fae), "Geooo!" it said, before turning into an identical Bambi!

Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Entering Goldenrod City, a Frantic Search for Medical Attention...   Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:05 am

suddenly fae was returned to the daycare lying on the floor next to teddy and a riura

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leki
Rookie Trainer

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Entering Goldenrod City, a Frantic Search for Medical Attention...   Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:05 am

Kai looked disappointed as the Bellosom ran away. "Oh well, guess that's what it wanted. He saw the Geodude roll up to him, and thought it was odd, until it changed into a Shikijika and he realized what it was!

"Oh neat! It must be a Ditto! Those are great Pokemon! They can become anything they see! Bambi, let's go!" Kai said, Bambi stepped forward. "I challenge you to a battle, and if we win you will come with us and be Kai's friend."

Fae was startled, wondering what had touched her when everything went black.
(Love how you changed it from a S Zorua egg XD)
Fae sat up a bit, rubbing her head. She felt like she'd just been smacked with a hammer. Her vision cleared a bit, and she could see Teddy, and their surroundings again. A strange creature was sitting in front of her. "Umm...what...what is that?"

Shilo

Back to top Go down
Gallade!
Owner
Owner

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Entering Goldenrod City, a Frantic Search for Medical Attention...   Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:44 am

The ditto turned back "Dittooo" Fine! can we fight then? Ditto looked around, and transformed... Into a Mamepeto! He used his wings to blow a violent gust at Bambi

Rookie Trainer

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Entering Goldenrod City, a Frantic Search for Medical Attention...   Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:02 am

Bambi nodded, then awaited orders. "Alright Bambi, use your Grass Whistle!" Kai called over the high winds. Bambi took a bit of damage from the gust, then let out a soothing tone to try and put Ditto to sleep.

Shilo

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entering Goldenrod City, a Frantic Search for Medical Attention...   

Back to top Go down

Entering Goldenrod City, a Frantic Search for Medical Attention...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next